Now sold as a 3 piece set, the FoodLoop®Lace and FoodLoop®Mini go hand-in-hand and are designed to replace kitchen string, toothpicks and poultry needles in the prepping and cooking process. Made of heat-resistant silicone and a stainless steel needle, you can use the FoodLoop®Lace to easily sew up and close the cavity of a stuffed chicken, turkey, duck not to mention many other foods, like a whole fish. Use the FoodLoop®Mini to hold smaller sized stuffed, rolled, bunched and wrapped meats, fish and veggies.
Use them in any pan on the stove top, in the oven, or in the freezer. Both can be linked together or with other FoodLoops to make it longer when needed for larger foods. With their bright colored silicone there is no need to worry about embarrassing greasy string or toothpick splinters left behind in your food.
Trussing made easy!
Some stuff you should know:
- Cooking and Lacing tool designed to replace kitchen string & poultry needles
- Set includes 2 FoodLoop Mini & 1 FoodLoop Lace
- Use in any pan on the stove top, in the oven or freezer
- Links loop together for larger foods
- Heat-resistant to 675°F / 357°C
- FDA food-safe silicone and 18/8 stainless steel
- BPA free
- Dishwasher safe
- 2 FoodLoop®Mini:
- Adjusts from 1inch to 2.5 inches/2.54 cm to 6.35 cm in diameter
- 10 inches/25.4 cm long
- Microwave safe
- 1 FoodLoop®Lace:
- 22 inches/55.88 cm long
- Not microwave safe