Out of stock
Put down the knife and use the ButterEasy to quickly and easily spread butter on pans, griddles and baking...
Put down the knife and use the ButterEasy to quickly and easily spread butter on pans, griddles and baking dishes to keep foods from sticking. It also keeps your fingers clean and protected from hot surfaces--you can even use it on warm foods like toast, bagels and corn.
Cooking eggs, pancakes, grilled cheese and coating baking dishes with butter gets even easier with ButterEasy. With ButterEasy you can literally pick up a stick of butter with your hands. It eliminates the need to dirty a knife to cut butter for prepping pans, no more scratching pans with the knife to spread it around or wasting butter by chopping off way too much.
The three-piece design allows you to store butter in multiple ways…the body is made of flexible silicone to roll-up or down as needed and two different caps are included to give you storage options with or without the use of a butter dish.
Grab a ButterEasy and paint the pan with butter!
Some stuff you should know:
- Easily spread butter on cookware, baking dishes, corn, toast and other warm foods
- Allows you to pick up a stick of butter with your hands
- Protects fingers from heat and slippery mess
- Allows for light even coat, uses less butter
- Avoid using cooking spray and dealing with overspray
- Eliminates need for a knife—less to clean and no scratching the pan
- 3-piece design holds and stores up to a full stick of butter
- Simply roll down holder to expose butter, roll up to store
- Holds and covers ½ stick, cap included to store unused half
- Lid included to cover ButterEasy or act as base to store
- Kid friendly-kids can butter up their own waffles, English Muffins, French Toast and more
- Food Safe 450ºF High temperature silicone, BPA Free
- Dishwasher Safe
- Designed for long narrow stick of butter or cut other sizes to fit
- Dimension 2.75" L x 2.75" W x 3.375" H
ButterEasy™ 2019 US & International patents, trademarks, copyrights and registrations issued & pending.